It's not every day you see this email in your inbox.
WE ARE ON STEAM! Thanks everyone for your votes! We were part of a batch of 75 titles, even though we hadn't reached the top 100 yet. Go check out the other games that were greenlit today!
Here are the statistics for anyone interested:
My theory is that the traffic dropped off a cliff at the end because we were already approved and got removed from the rotation. I have no evidence to back it up though.
What else is new? Oh not much, just the brand new build 353 with more features, bug fixes, and level design tweaks than you can shake a stick at. If you didn't have time to try the original demo, now's a great time to give it a go! Here's a very incomplete list of improvements:
- Smoother movement. The kick and roll are much more forgiving now. Frustrated that you couldn't reach that ledge? Fixed that too.
- Fixed several long-standing bugs, including the infamous "my camera is locked and I can stare down my own neck" bug.
- A big chunk of the notes and text messages have been re-written.
- Experimental "expander" material previously seen here.
- Performance improvements! Yes!
- Cheat menu. You can now skip through the demo if you've played parts of it before.
- Just so many level design changes. Every single level underwent surgery, plus there are entire new sections, like this one:
Thanks again for voting on Steam, and stay tuned for more updates!